Monday, May 4, 2009

Marissa & Jay do Bricktown

I've been wanting to do some portraits of Jay, my fiance, for quite a while now. We finally had the opportunity when we headed up to Bricktown for an evening out a few weeks ago (I think Jay also lost a bet...or something along that line). When we met 5 years ago, Jay was pathologically afraid of having his photo taken--I think he's come a long way!



We weren't serious the entire time...



My personal favorite

Jay's personal favorite



Part of the deal was handing over my camera to Jay so he could try out his hand at portrait photography--I believe he was telling me how much talent he has when he took the portrait below...(can you tell!)

As it turns out, Jay isn't half bad. A little cropping and editing resulted in this picture of me below--maybe I wont have to disappear behind the camera for the rest of my life?

No comments:

Post a Comment