Monday, April 20, 2009

Jaclyn & John

Usually when I do a photo session, after 2 hours my subject(s) is worn out--Jaclyn & John were the first couple that have been able to do that to me! I had so much fun photographing them around the campus--they were willing to do anything (or climb on anything) to get a great shot! I thought it was fitting that such a playful couple is having their wedding in...can you guess?

Here is a hint:


Yup--Disney World! As a former Disney fanatic, I'm a little jealous...

Here are a few of my favorites from our romp around Norman:


I think this is my favorite--poor John wasn't happy about the pond water.











I have to give John credit for suggesting we take a few pictures here--they turned out incredible.


That is the moon in the upper left of this photo! (Told you we were out late!)

No comments:

Post a Comment