Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Jennifer, Spencer, & Co. at the Mckinney Cotton Mill

I will be photographing Jennifer & Spencer's wedding in Oklahoma in just a little over a week, but we decided to take some engagement/family photos this week of the happy couple and Jennifer's two adorable daughters since we all happened to be in Texas. Jennifer chose the McKinney Cotton Mill for the photo shoot--it is an amazing place if you ever get the chance to visit. I had a great time photographing all four of them in the nooks and crannies of the Mill!




I love her faces!

We had to cross some scary plywood bridges to get to this room, but it was worth it! I think it was the control room of the Mill, when it was in operation in the first half of the century.



I think this photo may be my favorite!









This old bike seems to be a pretty popular prop choice for quite a few Dallas photographers--myself included!





Another favorite--they had a great time running back and forth across the Mill!







No comments:

Post a Comment